Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a Bilingual Marketing Program Manager to help shepherd incoming marketing/creative requests.
Support key marketing programs and facilitate various marketing processes across 2 managers (shared across both) within the overall consumer and small business deposits areas. Work will be to assist in the marketing program management of key initiatives to effectively drive seamless and timely deliverables.
Below are 6 key responsibilities but activities may extend beyond the ones highlighted below:
• Overall project management for key campaigns or programs; to include but not limited to development of strategic assignment briefs, assistance of various Marketing tasks, detailing scope of work, PowerPoint development, campaign support on various aspects of a campaign for smooth execution. Use of reporting to analyze and share results.
o Project manage changes to videos for minor edits; oversee re-review with legal and compliance. Adhere to timeline and work with various partners to complete videos and post to mobile hub.
o Project manage various small business deposits campaigns and deliverables as needed
• Evaluate and manage Spanish specific assets to support GRS product and other LOB needs with insights on the marketing implication and customer service experience. Manage the translations as needed (via in house resource) to ensure seamless execution and support the delivery of those assets downstream. Includes routing for Spanish legal and compliance.
• Route all small business deposits campaigns and creative assets to legal/compliance/risk for review. Properly document and make necessary changes per L/C reviews to materials. Leverage Marketing Exchange for all documentation and legal review.
• Provide input and recommendations around Insights & Analytics which support campaigns or programs by helping to coordinate reporting, share learnings and assess results for future planning. Ability to synthesize data and insights provided to support strategic thinking about business marketing goals.
• Drive the MR process for digital assets; supporting both consumer and small business deposits businesses based on the marketing and/or LOB requirements. A maintenance request (MR) allows us to make modifications to text, images, and vanity URLs on, or connected to, the public site. These are used for marketing needs as well as basic recommended LOB updates.
o Define needs and clearly articulate need for a MR; understand impacts
o Champion MR through the system and partner with stakeholders
o Ongoing communication for MR status
o Review materials, as needed
• Project management of key deliverables in the development of journey maps as needed to document the customer experience for various campaigns or strategies. (On a needs basis, may not be a core responsibility)
We are seeking an experience design consultant with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research and/or qualitative, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, content strategy, interaction design, business process analysis. Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual)
• 5+ years of marketing management, including digital experience
• Strong project management skills
• Proven Analytical skills
• Proven communication, collaboration and influence management skills
• Ability to juggle needs and styles of numerous stakeholders/clients while delivering quality output, on time and accurately
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
• Background in financial services marketing
• Background in digital marketing
• Tech savvy