We are seeking a talented go-getter with professional level bilingual Spanish skills to provide client support and promotion at engagement activities such as open enrollment, health & wellness events and other community events designed to drive customers to our client company for care. In this role, you will: Coordinate on-site activities, Coordinate with local Marketing Manager and segment matrix partners to ensure needs are met and potential problems are averted, Make on-site presentations to existing and prospective customers to educate and inform them about our client’s offerings and Coordinate development and execution of customized marketing communications and engagement plans.
You will be a key member of the marketing, sales and client management team responsible for driving the business - and therefore support of each segment/customer groups’ – product, marketing and sales initiatives to achieve revenue and earnings goals.
• Coordinates onsite activities and all associated tracking.
• Attend company meetings to promote, describe and answer questions about the company’s offerings at onsite client and community events.
• Presents company information to current and prospective customers in meeting/presentation settings.
• Coordinates appropriate collateral and giveaways for events including printing and shipping.
• Coordinates company giveaway item and event material inventory and ordering.
• Supports company marketing with wellness & engagement partners to support fulfillment of client strategies.
• Maintains knowledge and expertise of company and effectively articulates (in English and Spanish) their value proposition.
• In collaboration with management and wellness teams, manages client relationships to develop and implement marketing communications and engagement plans designed to support the 2nd sale and drive the 3rd sale.
• Coordinates development and execution of customized marketing communications and engagement plans for targeted company accounts to include production of new, non-standard materials as needed.
• Supports market-level events as required.
• Assists with additional administrative tasks as needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs