Bilingual Content Specialist-Training Materials Remote
Do you want to work for a large food manufacturer? Do you have experience in writing training materials? Are you proficient in French, Spanish, German, or Portuguese? If so, keep reading and apply if you are a match.
Our client is looking for two Content Specialists to be responsible for supporting content development and management of training materials across multiple channels. The contract will start asap and end 12/29/18 and you never know what comes after. This is a full time position working remotely with flexible hours to adjust to project team located in UK.
- Part of Project team to Implement new Case Management System.
- Support and create training content in relation to the project.
- Drive the collection of product content information to optimize existing brand content as well as in support of new product launches.
- Stay on top of customers’ product requirements and specifications and transfer the data back to the product information system
- Own process related to the input, storage, retrieval or exporting of product data, including images.
- Assist with content reporting and analytics to improve online performance.
- Familiarity with a Content Management System
- Must have proficiency in French, Spanish, German, OR Portuguese
- Must have experience writing training materials
- Can work remotely if own a computer with Power Point or can get to office in Chicago
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to work well in SharePoint and PowerPoint