- This is a 1 year temporary assignment
- Intergrated marketing experience in a news / sports broadcast setting is required
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add an Associate Marketing Manager to the Hispanic's Group's team. Ideal candidate will come from a broadcast background with emphasis on news and sports. Bilingual in Spanish & English is a huge plus. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years professional experience, pay is reflective of this expectation.
Reporting to two Strategy Directors, this position will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies for content/programs across the Hispanic Group’s multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives - including on-air, online, local, new media, etc.
Proactive Material Development:
- Support Directors and/or VP in the development of projects that identify sales opportunities and develop go-to-market materials for larger Integrated Marketing team and Ad Sales team.
- Support Directors and/or VP in organizing program-related information and materials acquired throughout the development process, i.e. program briefs, meeting notes, timelines, calendars, commitment deadlines, etc.
- Work with internal constituents to vet/receive approval on sponsorship concepts as well as to vet go-to-market presentations, and any other external facing marketing materials.
- Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned projects, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, etc.
Project Management Support:
- Assist in maintenance / execution / post sale of 360 concepts sold to ad partners, as needed.
- Ability to communicate marketing concepts to support the sales process through development of well-thought out materials (e.g. one-sheets, program decks, campaign recap decks) and the ability to present those concepts to internal and external constituents.
Knowledge of sports is a plus, especially soccer. The position requires a lot of information gathering, and the candidate will be the gatekeeper of everything. Interface with sales, pricing & planning, and production to name a few. Everyday is different in this department, so they are always working on something new.