Do you have experience managing art projects in the Chinese marketing? Are you good with Adobe Suite and can pick-up new tools quickly? Are you in the know of what games are being played in the gaming industry in China? This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA has an opening that may be right for you!
With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, an opportunity at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
** Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a must for this role. In addition to experience working as an Art Director in the Chinese market.
- Work closely with product manager to set strategy and goals for creative development efforts
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art pipeline that facilitates the creation > review > feedback > revision > deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Manage internal and external artists relationships
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Mandarin;
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages;
- Experience working as a Producer with an art team in China;
- Experience in project management and relationship building;
- Experience working with artists, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver products and creative effects that use emerging technologies;
- Experience establishing and/or managing production pipelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Communication skills and a “visual vocabulary” (should be able to articulate design direction to artists and non-artists alike)
Bachelors Degree preferred
- English: Read Write & Speak
- Chinese: Read Write & Speak