Biddable / Paid Media Manager. Up to £50-65k doe
My client is an innovative tech start-up going through and exciting period of growth globally. They are looking for a biddable / paid media manager to work alongside their new Media Manager.
As the Biddable Manager you will work within the marketing team to coordinate market entries, event launches and local market optimisations. Your role will be to manage all biddable channels, generate and cultivate inbound sales leads and monitor overall campaign performance.
You should be a dynamic individual who will bring new ideas to the table and who will be excited to explore new channels and methods to accelerate the growth of the businesses. This role is key to shaping media presence and needs to exude the energy, passion and drive to change the world that each of our individual employees possesses.
- Managing and optimising all paid search & social activity across multiple markets and business divisions.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across PPC and related services (e.g. Search, GDN, Mobile and YouTube)
- Maximise value and impact of all biddable paid media activities.
- Work with Business Development and Growth teams to identify and build new custom audiences / cohorts with the respective biddable platforms.
- Establish best practices for accurate and consistent marketing automation processes.
- Consistently testing and optimising to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance.
- Advise on technical content developments to ensure we have the best possible content to deliver on business requirements.
- Planning and forecasting new projects and new product promotions.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with the team’s best practices
- Contribute to the vision of the team by leading successful projects, delivered on time and with actionable results
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of PPC or Paid Social with at least 3 to 5 years experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Experience with PPC Bid management tools and other biddable platforms. Preferably DS3, Kenshoo or Marin.
- Full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role (AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Have passed your AdWords Fundamentals exam.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous.
- A passion for staying at the forefront of PPC and biddable media in general
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain order despite many competing priorities and needs
You will be:
- Highly proactive, will have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts, too)
- Extremely tech-savvy.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Calm under pressure
- Able to assimilate information quickly
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us.
Extra Credit if you:
- Have experience with Bing, Yahoo, Baidu or Yandex an advantage, but not essential.
- Fluency in other languages