We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer role with our client, a successful international company with headquarters around the world. This is an ethical, environmentally responsible company that prides itself on innovation, integrity and improvement.
Your role within it will be as a vital member of the Bids and Tenders Team. Here, you will work with the Bid Manager, ensuring the company presents its solutions on time and to best practice, and contributing to making improvements in the quality and success of the company’s submissions. Additionally you will work closely with subject matter experts, assisting and coaching them to write technical solutions that detail the company’s solutions in the best way possible, and how these solutions meet each individual tenderer’s requirements.
With the opportunity to fly to Australia for two weeks’ training, this exciting role is not one to be missed.
• Sourcing and sending proposal and tender response opportunity documents to relevant stakeholders
• Coaching subject matter experts to write compelling proposal and tender response documents, in accordance with the client’s proposal process, and addressing each individual tenderer’s requirements
• Working closely with subject matter experts (internal and external) to ensure they deliver their content on time and to best practice standard
• Maintaining and updating Bid and Tender administrative documents
• Populating the client’s Tender Text Library, ensuring all source documents are accurate and up to date
• Writing and editing bid and proposal documents
• Setting up Sharepoint work sites, folders and administrative tender response documents, including Responsibility Matrices and templates
• Researching through previous tender documents and the client’s Text and Image libraries for source material
• Researching to develop a good understanding of each individual tenderer’s vision, strategy and outcomes, to help the client develop win themes and strategies within our proposal and tender response documents
• Ensuring all proposal and tender response documents are printed, collated and uploaded within the required format and deadline.
• Some bid administrator tasks
• Strong proofreading skills imperative
• Strong influencing skills imperative
• A university Journalism or Communications qualification and at least two years’ industry experience
• Copywriting experience within print or magazine preferred
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced level)
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs