- Job Description:
- Manager is seeking a BCM Rockstar – the ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience as a change manager for IT Projects, and have the ability to take project details and effectively narrate the change to all levels of the organization.
HIGH LEVEL PROJECT DESCRIPTION/SCOPE:
- The Modern Collaboration & Communication Program is comprised of 6+ projects across rapidly evolving transformative IT capabilities:
- Video Conference
- Web & Audio Conference
- Video Broadcast/Podcast
- Presence Status, Instant Message
- Telephony and Voice Mail
- Enterprise Social Media
- Collaboration Room Technologies
- Digital Signage
HIGH LEVEL JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: Behavior Change Management
- Works within the Modern Collaboration & Communication series of projects to develop program level change management strategies, approaches, stakeholder management, and communications.
- Determines specific change impacts as it relates to current and future state on all Modern Collaboration& Communication Projects.
- Determines level of detail required in terms of approach for successful project solution delivery and develops appropriate change management plans.
- Responsible for creating and tracking all program level communication materials
- Maintains traditional BCM tools for the program as part of the Modern Collaboration & Communication program toolset (e.g., stakeholder identification/analysis, change impact analysis, change readiness assessment, etc...).
- 10+ years experience in change management experience within IT projects
- 15+ years in change management
- Global change management experience on large enterprise level IT projects and executive level communications