Sales Data Analyst
• Salary range - (Dependent on experience)
The role will effectively be crunching data from multiple sources. Excel, Tableau, Salesforce and Qlikview. I need someone who understands how to simplify things. Not looking for someone to come in and build complex macros or business strategies. This is a real ‘sleeves rolled up’ role, working with local Sales Ops and Sales Teams to identify opportunities within our existing and new database. Specifically, we will be identifying insights through our 3rd party solution ‘Lattice’ from multiple ‘lead’ sources. The successful person would be expected to gather data points by Lead source & Agent, consolidate, communicate and summarize recommendations in a consistent and easy to absorb format, allowing me to communicate key insights back to the SLT.
The Sales Operations Analyst role provides an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced Sales Enablement operation. This is a key role in identifying and communicating opportunities from an existing and new database of customers. We have a requirement to provide intelligent analysis in a collaborative environment working directly with an effective and highly motivated sales team. Simplifying solutions is the key to success in this position with a clear focus on increasing overall contact, conversion and growth rates. The data identified will form the target audience and sales pipeline as our business enters the second half of our financial year.
• Work with multiple data sources to highlight key accounts for sales follow up.
• Analyze business needs, provide data, supporting internal sales teams.
• Provide intelligent data, insight & actionable summaries and go to market recommendations.
• Assist in the maintenance of customer and master data, including account attributes.
• Improve lead optimization across UK Sales teams with focus on contact & conversion rates
• Simplified data summaries for distribution, defining daily, weekly and monthly follow up on pipeline
• Record daily allocation of accounts to sales team, activity associated and overall outcome of support structure
• Measure success of activity and impact to UK Accountant Account base growth
Skills / experience;
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Salesforce.com ideal but not essential
• Ability to communicate at all levels to Senior Management
• Detail oriented with the ability to consistently produce a high level of accuracy
• Affinity with sales processes, sales tools and applications such as Salesforce.com
• Understands or can quickly grasp and communicate the relationship between processes and systems
• Demonstrate sound judgment and common sense
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing environments and initiatives
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Sales Data Analyst