We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to support our Fortune 500 client. This consultant role will be focused on lead generation initiatives - developing/executing social media strategies & campaigns for U.S. and International business partners. The role will have a specific focus on B2B and B2B2C lead generation campaigns for US Segment business partners.
We are seeing a strategic thinker – who brings understanding of marketing overall, as well as knowledge of the social media marketing space, in particular. Both creative and metrics oriented, the consultant will be adept at developing innovative social communications focused on driving business results.
This role collaborates across the organization’s Digital team – with the Lead Gen team in particular – as well as across Marketing in order to maximize opportunities for social media to drive business objectives and growth.
To fulfill this role, the Social Media Specialist will:
• Develop/contribute to lead gen strategies and campaigns – focused on integrating social into existing or creating new programs, aligned with business KPIs.
• Develop paid social advertising plans and strategy
• Cultivate smart, strategic partnerships that support content and sales objectives, by working with both internal and external teams
• Be responsible for day-to-day channel management – in partnership with other Social Media team members – across the company’s enterprise channels
• Support, communicate and ensure adherence to the company’s Social Media Policies and Governance Guidelines.
• Support the team in daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management
• Contribute to marketing initiatives as they come up and provide additional Social Media team resources, as needed.