My client is a major Tech Company/Social Media Platform who are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager - Analytics and Measurement, with broad market knowledge. The position pays up to £105 000/annum depending on experience.
The Measurement & Ads Insights Marketing Team seeks an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager who is passionate about building scalable, creative and results-oriented marketing programs for marketers and the advertising industry at large within the UK and Northern European region. The candidate will support priorities from both the Global Business Marketing and Marketing Science teams. The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for online and offline advertising, and measurement solutions. Experience localising global programs, working closely with sales and partner teams and deep knowledge of the UK and other Northern European markets is critical to success.
In addition, the candidate will have a proven track record of results in developing materials and programs that inspire, educate, and empower customers of all types. Excellent marketing, communication and project management skills are essential to this position. The position will cover all marketing functions – from content to communication channels to events to industry relations. The ability to influence and partner with cross-functional teams and a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results is critical to success. The candidate will need to combine strategic-thinking with creativity to execute on high-impact, high-leverage materials and programs.
This position is full-time and will be based in our London office.
- Work directly with the Global Business Marketing & Marketing Science teams and cross-functional partners to deeply understand needs of their business to drive understanding, adoption and advocacy for Measurement solutions.
- Develop and execute scalable marketing programs that will have high-impact in the short and long-term
- Be the primary leader for Measurement Marketing in region, interfacing with other cross-functional marketing teams within EMEA to create joint plans that represent Measurement across various marketing programs in region
- Work with global teams, local leadership and cross-functional partners to ensure cohesion and scalability of global messages, drive thought leadership in region through integrated campaigns and programs to local markets
- Work to integrate and activate all ads insights content in region through Marketing campaign integration, events and media partnership
- Create programs and materials that generate new business, educate clients on new products/features and engage clients on innovative ways to drive awareness/sales via social marketing techniques
- Develop go-to-market, events and campaign plans for a variety of initiatives and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred but not necessary
- Minimum of 8 year’s experience at a media, web technology, publisher, measurement provider, agency or brand in a marketing function
- Expertise in measurement concepts, solutions and the advertising industry at large
- Strong cross-functional and project management skills
- Outstanding analysis and communication skills (proven written communication skills)
- Experience working across markets/regions and empathy for differing advertiser/sales needs around the world
- Additional language skills are a plus, but not required
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Travel expected approximately 25% of the time