Seeking a Campaign Manager to join the demand generation team to drive top of the funnel SMB customer acquisition programs as well as middle of the funnel engagement programs to accelerate the buying cycle.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced marketer, with a passion to create and execute highly targeted, integrated and demand generation marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social, and content syndication with the purpose to drive conversions. This will include the coordination of targeting, planning, campaign strategy, execution, campaign analysis, business insights, demand gen mix, cross-team collaboration, and vendor management.
The ideal candidate for this position has hands-on Marketo, or other marketing automation experience, is an expert on nurture campaign best practices and technical proficiency to quickly learn new software tools, and attention to detail.
- Develop webinar strategy to drive marketing qualified leads, including a mix of thought leadership and industry-focused webinars; work with design resources and speakers on webinar presentation
- Develop and execute content syndication strategy to drive website traffic and lead acquisition
- Develop and execute email nurture programs and trigger campaigns leveraging email marketing best practices
- Create and execute blogger outreach strategy to drive SEO and website traffic
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on integrating strategies across demand generation programs, paid media, web site optimization, content development, social media, influencer and blogger outreach
- Onboard tools and processes to operationalize content development, creation and channel distribution
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for optimization
- Minimum 3-5 years in a B2B campaign program role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing Programs, or Digital Marketing
- Hands-on user of Marketo or marketing automation experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and content marketing best practices
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyst program effectiveness
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related