AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Audiovisual Technician candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
The Audiovisual Technician will be responsible for:
- Constant monitoring and upgrading of our lab’s video, screen-sharing, and recording capabilities, while making sure everything works together efficiently and effectively
- Oversight of selection and installation of new eye-tracking equipment and other innovative research tools
- Tracking equipment and other innovative research tools
- Development of appropriate methods for recording and archiving of usability sessions.
- Upgrading of recording capabilities of the lab whenever necessary and coordinating with our usability vendors to make sure any upgrades go smoothly
- Coordinating with internal tech support teams as needed for support of all hardware and software in the labs
- Upgrading of recording capabilities of the lab whenever necessary
Audiovisual Technician Talent should have the following skill sets:
- Experience in video editing
- Knowledge of networking, server technology, and data management tools including Morae and UserZoom
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and/or other content management systems is a plus
- At least 3 years of technical hardware experience, software support experience, and audio/visual technology experience is most preferred
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.