▼雇用形態 (Contract Type)
- Source, Finish, Localize and Traffic Japan Marketing AV assets for our Global and Regional
- Marketing, PR, and Social teams
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and work flow
- Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
- Responsible for financial planning and vendor relationship management.
- Work with with external studio partners to source accurate and consistent AV deliverables to facilitate downstream production work
- Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless for scalable and pan-regional campaigns
- Work closely with the global & local teams, supporting local implementation and leveraging materials to deploy regional marketing experiences and creative extensions
- Strong sense of ownership and maintains a high-level of quality control finesse
- Be an expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
▼応募資格（Skills, Knowledge, behavioral）
- 8+ years of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV materials
- Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing, and trafficking
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling, and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of AV marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- Fluency in English and Japanese required
As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
9:00-18:00（8 hours work）60 mins lunch time
20 hours / month
Week holiday system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year's holidays, paid vacation
▼会社の雰囲気 (Workplace atmosphere)
The company has free working style! People work with their own style to provide good quality work. They provide free drinks, snacks!