8-month contract position with potential for extension or conversion with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
· The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for supporting the launches of a product-line across the partner marketing channel.
· This will include creation and distribution of product content across national retail sites, creative development, web page and user testing, reporting and competitive tracking
· The successful candidate may also be required to support other ad-hoc requests from across the marketing team
· 1-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
· Digital, eCommerce or Channel marketing experience
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required; working knowledge of other Microsoft (Word, Power Point, One Note) products
· Strong organizing and planning skills to manage activities under tight timelines.
· Effective at operating independently and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and successfully.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Experience working with HTML
· Experience and understanding of Web Analytics (Google Analytics / Site Catalyst)
· Understanding of A/B and multivariate web testing
· French speaking & writing skills are considered an asset (asset as they have a resource in quebec right now and this person would be able to assist them)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
· Creation and distribution of product content across national retail sites
· Creative development
· Web page and user testing
· Competitive tracking
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar designation
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
The candidate might be required to use (history using preferred but not required):
· Open CMS
· Adobe SiteCatalyst