Temp to Perm role
The primary responsibility is to assist in creating art, print and pattern.
• Creates visual designs, print and logos for respective collections.
• Create and illustrate patterns using CAD tools
-Create technical breakdown of all pattern layout and plaid specifications for design as communication tool for vendor fabric development
-Collaborate with design on all colorway approvals
-Collaborate with Design on the visualization, presentation, and communication of pattern concepts through CAD artwork
-Coordinate with Technology team to ensure appropriate equipment needs and maintenance for department
-Maintain library of seasonal patterns and prints
-Efficiently manage workflow
Requirements: Those individuals who have been most successful in this role begin with our organization with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• 1-3 years experience in textile design.
• BFA or BA or other design related degree such as Fine Arts
- Working experience in print oriented Kaledo CAD system. --Good working knowledge of all software and design tools available in the system.
-Knowledge of repeat patterns, textile printing,
-Strong sense of color for the creation of color ways and the ability to match colors accurately
-Strong computer skills
-Experience with CAD systems (Kaledo) a must
-Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & PhotoShop required
-Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Good eye for design. Proven ability to create fashion right saleable print/pattern. Strong color sense and ability to create coordinate collections of print/pattern work.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly creative
• Highly organized
• Self-motivator / works well with others
• Team player
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Temp to Perm role