Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for an Assortment Coordinator!
TITLE: Assortment Coordinator
DURATION: 6 months+
• Manages assortment tools for multiple categories, strong attention to detail and data accuracy required
• Takes direction from retail category merchants for seasonal assortment content
• Works with planning and allocation teams to commercialize assortment (pre-season buy planning) to hit financial metrics, ensuring effective category mix and appropriate investments
• Consults as needed with category merchants on assortment and pricing updates changes
• Partner with visual merchandising and store operations teams to activate assortment on the sales floor
• Creation and management of visual line plans
• Monitors PC9 count by category, season, and delivery flow
• Executes data entry responsibilities for assortment coding and provides required information to Macy’s lease merchandising team
• Coordinates weekly promotional activities and communicates execution plan to Macy’s lease merchandising team
• Executes in-season pricing action in relevant systems, including price changes, markdowns, and promotions
• Analyzes product performance in-season and post-season to influence assortment content and buy-planning for future season
- VERY STRONG EXCEL SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Works with little supervision
- Go getter that can coordinate information from multiple sources
- Experience in apparel business a plus, needs to be able to grasp apparel content and pricing strategies.