Skill and Role Summary:
Deep analytics background, familiar with website optimization, testing, and traditional site measurement, SiteCatalyst Adobe Insight. Endeca & Akamai experience a plus.
The successful candidate will lead research projects that will result in innovative and high quality experiences for our clients’ customers and stakeholders. This role will participate in all phases of analysis for the purposes of formulating strategy, discovering opportunities, defining requirements, and assessing designs. As well they may provide oversight and direction to team members and other Subject Matter Experts in Technology and Creative.
The Candidate should be comfortable with both implementation and data analysis. They should understand how different analytics systems work and be an expert in at least one enterprise class solution (SiteCatalyst, Insight, Discover, Coremetrics, Webtrends, etc.) and know how push them to their limits and beyond. They should also be able to explain how the tools work, how data is segmented with-in them and communicate this clearly to other stakeholders and teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Working with different teams to support strategy and implementation of analytics through different partner sites.
Further developing strategy and analytics evolution for different partner sites.
• Lead multi-day workshops that result in actionable outcomes, and deliverables.
• Provide oversight to jr. team members and help identify issues or challenges, and ensure they are on the right track.
• Be comfortable working with and able to engage effectively with VP and C-level executives
• Boil down key insights into impactful moments that resonate and drive organizational change
• Facilitate and manage conversations across business unites, and manage multiple expectations.
• Be a subject matter expert in one or more enterprise class analytics tools (SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics,
• Prepare for and lead in-context interviews
• Analyze web analytics, user paths, user feedback / surveys, and usability study results
• Perform competitive and gap analyses
• Be willing to roll up the sleeves when needed and dive into the data. You should be able to derive not only insights but provide results that deliver analytics completive advantages for our customers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Skill and Role Summary: