• Co -Lead Seasonal styling point of view for Store Experience team.
• In partnership, create looks and seasonal product messages from inspiration from EVP/VP’s of Design and merchandising. Balancing brand aesthetic, competitive landscape, merchandising strategies, marketing strategies and trend information.
• Support development of seasonal product messages to deliver on seasonal brand objectives, (marketing, merchandising, design)
• Be a functional expertise in the areas of Styling for the Brand across men’s, women’s and accessories. Be an expert in BR brand aesthetic.
• Responsible for all installation of Window messages and in-store messages as it relates to product stories and styling across all store groups.
• Responsible for Styling Windows and In-store icons all levels and additional projects.
• Present seasonal work on a regular basis and obtain approvals on key deliverables to manager.
- Create Seasonal Styling boards post line assortment
- Co-lead training in the field on Styling
- Present seasonal styling point of view to store experience team post line assortment and post line confirmation.
• Must have a multi-faceted skill set across product, marketing and apparel.
• 4-6 years experience required in fashion/apparel industry.
• Demonstrate understanding of the brand positioning and style aesthetic.
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced in the apparel industry, extensive experience working with apparel.
• Strong communication skills needed to effectively obtain alignment, support, approvals, set direction or provide feedback on Seasonal work.
• Must have experience and be able to balance conflicting points of view from business partners in the course of obtaining approvals.
Start Date ASAP
End Date N/A (this will be on a needs basis )
Work Schedule: 9-5
Top 3-5 required skills
-Must have a multi-faceted skill set across product, marketing and apparel.
-4-6 years experience required in fashion/apparel industry.
-Demonstrate understanding of the brand positioning and style aesthetic.
-Must be knowledgeable and experienced in the apparel industry, extensive experience working with apparel.
-Strong communication skills needed to effectively obtain alignment, support, approvals, set direction or provide feedback on Seasonal work.
Top 3-5 daily responsibilities:
-Creating compelling looks to be utilized in season set-ups
-Partnering with cross functional partners to style out windows and in-store looks
-Shooting and documenting looks
-Attending meetings to discuss product launches
Type of background you are looking for: Strong fashion background and experience in the industry with styling on mannequins and people.
Software skills: Proficient Microsoft office, Adobe and excel
Size of the team: 3 people
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs