Digital/Web Producer(Fashion Apparel/Retail experience preferred)
*A FORTUNE 500 RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR AS ASSOCIATE WEB PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR DIGITAL CONTENT AND OPERATIONS TEAM ASAP*
In this exciting role, you will collaborate with partners in Marketing, Creative Services, Inventory Management, Merchandising, and a third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day. You will execute on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada Today Only Deal (TOD) marketing campaigns. Because TOD campaigns include marketing content conceived of, created, approved and built in four weeks or less, this is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with the TOD team to help ensure flawless execution of each and every customer-facing site and email marketing asset that is launched.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Tracking assigned Today Only Deal email projects from kick-off to delivery
● Managing offer detail nuance between US and CDA markets
● Coordinating with Merchandising, Design and Account Management teams to facilitate special photography requests.
● Assisting Associate Producer in linking setup and approval for all email campaigns
● Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
● Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, SmartSheet, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
● 1-2 years of project management experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
● Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
● Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
● Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience