The product production team is looking for someone to write product page content for the brand's website and contribute to other writing projects during the busy months leading up to the holidays. The product team is responsible for making sure that products launch with descriptions that are accurate and on time, and works hand in hand with site merchandising to support all promotions and initiatives and to maintain and grow the online business. The copy team also works with product producers, photo, and site merchandising to enable weekly launches of new product and periodic updates to existing product. We maintain the brand's distinctive voice on the product pages and also partner with various teams on projects from brand boutiques to social media posts.
• Write content for new product pages:
1. Adapt brand copy to the brand's voice and style.
2. Edit and proof for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and adhere to the existing product page format.
3. Work quickly and manage time well to ensure that weekly pages launch on time.
4. Communicate efficiently across teams via email and database tools to coordinate copy with the overall product launch process.
5. Be thorough and detail-oriented, as well as proactively working to improve our process.
• Work with cross-functional teams for copy updates:
1. Utilize third-party tools and Microsoft Office.
2. Create and execute banner copy as needed.
3. QA existing copy and make individual updates as requested by cross-functional partners or brands.
• Other projects:
1. Write blog posts or features for social media.
2. Proof documents and pages as requested by various teams.
3. Write brand boutique pages based on provided copy briefs.