The Associate Web Designer will present thorough and well-developed creative solutions to meet stated marketing and brand objectives, working in close partnership with the Creative Director and Assistant Art Director. This person is part of the creative process and will be expected to contribute with their knowledge, experience and expertise in design.
Creative elements developed by the Associate Web Designer will be used to communicate directly with the customer and enhance the overall Japan online brand experience.
• Actively participate and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives. Offer inspired creative solutions.
• Collaborate with the creative team in the conception of seasonal projects and overall site look and feel.
• Develops creative solutions for online marketing campaigns and design projects under the direction of the creative director, art director and designers; Present multiple solutions per project
• Work closely with technical designers and producers during implementation.
• Provide graphics production support to more senior designers.
• Manage timing and deliverables for project work
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Must be detailed oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
Designer works under the direction of the Creative Director and Assistant Art Director.
Communicates/works regularly with: Technical design team, Marketing, Production and Merchandising.
• Background in graphic design. Ability to be both creative and technical.
• Must have a strong sense of typography and color theory.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Flash
• Expert Knowledge of latest web technologies, cross browser and platform issues.
• Able to interact productively during brainstorming and kick-off meetings.
• Able to work as part of a team or independently.
• Maintain professional demeanor despite unscheduled work, revisions and short timetables.
• Enthusiasm for the creative and technical processes.
• Outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
• Solid presentation skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs