The Associate Producer is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for the brand; the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. This role will support the Producer in managing seasonal site and email marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
• Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
• Drives the review and final sign-off of site and email content by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Helps Producer manage seasonal marketing pipeline, milestones, and deliverable tracking.
Site Support and QA
• Work in content management tools to update and push content live to the site.
• Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to publishing.
• Develops and maintains documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
• Partners regularly with members of functional areas including Merchandising, Marketing, Inventory Management, Creative, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT.