- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Demo Reel required to be considered
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Web / Video Producer to their project team. We are looking for a talented Associate Web/Video Producer who will be responsible for working with our client's websites Editorial and Video teams to produce high-quality, timely and innovative video and text content.
- Day-to-day publishing of numerous videos on a quick turnaround basis
- Work side-by-side with our client's video editors to rapidly turn around broadcast and digital original clips for their website
- Ability to watch their broadcast interviews and identify key elements for video descriptions and roundups, generate copy, and add relevant video clips.
- Identify opportunities to creatively optimize broadcast TV content for use on digital and social platforms
- Find video to program and embed into relevant text stories and send to social platforms Set-up live streams and monitor for breaking news opportunities
- Collaborate with TV producers to expand the brand and video content on the website, and create compelling new ways to present
- Write text pieces to accompany newsworthy/buzzworthy videos from our client's website or other sources
- Pull archival footage to identify opportunities for original video content