Our large e-tail client is seeking an Associate Vendor Manager to help with covering a leave of absence for the Business Development team. This person will be responsible for communicating with potential vendors for our cleint where they will be onboarding them using an internal ticketing system. This resource will be responsible for facilitating that process and prospecting potential brands that our client does not currently work with.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Coming in everyday and going through vendor code process; working through an internal ticket system and managing incoming tickets
- Mainly understanding: What tickets are currently open/in progress? Moving vendors through the onboarding process and following up with them through completion.
- Focusing on team assignments-reporting, data management, salesforce updates
- Daily priority is with ticket systems and moving through vendor onboarding process
- Toggling three different tools; updating information in different tools as we move along
- Brand recruitment and term negotiations
- NEEDS to be organized, detail oriented.
Top 3 Skills:
- Someone who has experience in Account/Vendor Management (customer service)
- Someone who is adept to learning new programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce experience
- Analytical skills; familiarity with generating and managing reporting