Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for an Associate UX Research to work an initial 1 year contract with possibility to extend onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is on the Customer Experience Insights and Testing team.
This researcher will define and conduct qualitative research methodologies and objectives and take direction from the lead Design researcher.
- Conduct Qualitative Research Projects
- Takes direction from lead researcher- create research test plans (methodologies and objectives), project timelines, screeners, test collateral (including scripts, screeners, reports), conduct research and create reports and toplines.
- Aggregate macro findings
- Conducts Safaris, visits stores and other activities as required to better understand our customers
- Data analysis, report writing, and presentation skills
- Maintain Stakeholder, Research and Product Team Relationships
- Maintain working relationships with qualitative research, analytics and product teams
- Maintain professional communication with stakeholders
- Obtain insight from stakeholders on the needs they have in order to define the proper research method
- Ask thoughtful questions to derive understanding of needs
- Seek answers when not readily available, be proactive
- Adjust schedules as required by key stakeholders
- Reports cross functional needs to lead design researcher
- Communicates frequently with lead qualitative researcher to report issues
- Team Leadership
- Takes tasks that lead researcher delegates
- Takes direction from Lead Researcher
- 1-3 yrs of market research, qualitative research, interview skills or design research
- Discovery interviews, contextual inquiry, storyboarding, storytelling, scenario mapping, co-creation, ethnography, focus groups, field studies, low fidelity prototyping and other discovery methods.
- Should be familiar with personas, customer journey maps, quantitative research methods, usability testing and analytics.
- Communication and Collaboration
- Open to feedback