Work in coordination with the Traffic Manager, departmental and cross-functional teams to manage the timeline for the advertising division. This includes scheduling and tracking the day-to-day workflow for all email blasts and rewards program projects and ensuring the accuracy and communication of all relevant event information in accordance with the advertising development calendar.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• In coordination with Traffic Manager, create and monitor production schedules for email blasts and projects.
• Coordinate with Traffic Manager to establish weekly workflow priorities for creative team
• Ensure that job requests are properly submitted, approved and initiated into the system.
• Co-lead weekly production status meeting to set priorities and daily “hot points.”
• Liaison to the merchant community responsible for tracking all advertising change forms and communicating all design, copy and photo revisions to creative team
• Manage proofing and approval processes of all email blasts and projects.
• 3-5 yrs. advertising or related project management experience
• Ability to work on multiple projects and multi-task
• Career history that reflects a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Proven track record of supportive team management
• Superior analytical thinking and project management skills
• Ability to show ownership of projects from start to finish
• Team-oriented person who can also work independently
• Strong sense of urgency and calm under pressure
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities and communicate mission critical deadlines to upper management
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite, including intermediate level Excel
• Adobe InDesign & Photoshop experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs