A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Associate Technical Producer to join the Direct Digital Commerce team.
As the Technical Producer you'll be part of the team focused on driving the .com business for 7 countries in S.E Asia, collaborating with teams across business and technology to drive an operationally-centered mindset, as a mechanism for delivering premium digital experiences to the consumer. In other words, you have a keen focus on the value of end-to-end consumer experience. At the end of the day, you are passionate about constantly finding ways to make things run better, faster and with the least amount of wasted effort across multiple operation functions.
Scope and Responsibilities
• Bring a great consumer experience to life on .com
• Manage day to day site operations. This includes activities like product setup, product activation and product launches. You will also proactively monitor and troubleshoot technical website issues by reaching out to the support teams, following their processes
• Drive the operational process for business initiatives and sport moments with excellence and be the 'glue' between Digital Merchandising, DSM, Brand, Supply Chain, Consumer Services, Digital Product and IT Production Support teams, based in Beaverton, Singapore and Taipei
• Provide regular updates on seasonal readiness, product launches, issue updates etc.
• Troubleshoot system issues related to production systems with appropriate internal technology teams
• Assist pricing production and validation
• Assist promotion code creation and distribution
• Willingness to work 40 hour week, including nights and weekends when needed
• Experience with direct-to-consumer retail e-commerce experience
• Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
• Known for working both independently and in a team environment to develop hypotheses and make recommendations – sometimes without all the facts - to a broad audience required
• Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent networker that can work well cross-functionally to drive results