Vitamin T's full-service advertising agency is looking for an Associate Strategist to think outside of the box and help create strategy for pitch decks, social media, and anything content related while being completely progressive and not being afraid of failure. While they want you to create 360 campaigns with your own ideas, collaboration is a key part of the process!
This is a contract-to-hire role with full-time hours, on-site in Burbank, CA.
This agency specializes in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming and much more. With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying. This agency regularly develops fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres.
The Associate Strategist will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer, Account Directors and team leads to take broad strategic concepts and turn them into inspiring 360-degree presentations and campaigns utilizing their full scope of strategic and conceptual skills. This position requires extensive knowledge of consumer behavior and trends, specifically the youth and young adult demographics, as well as the latest in social media platforms and new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of prior agency experience and encompass a comprehensive understanding of brand marketing and how to build brand marketing strategies across multiple platforms. Candidate should also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as candidate will be required to clearly articulate their concepts throughout all agency departments, including Creative, Design, Account Management and Interactive.
- Attend daily briefing/rundown of current & upcoming projects
- Create strategic concepts based on Client/Internal assets and recommendations
- Assist in formal Presentations to clients
- Assist in research for recommendations
- Work alongside fellow team members to support the vision and execution of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted copy / presentations.
- Create a variety of different forms of content for both our clients and our company, including copywriting assignments for web, digital, AV, social, and print.
- Understand and synthesize client goals, positioning and related market data into compelling copy and messaging
- Assist in creation of ideas that result in out-of-the-box 360-degree campaign strategies
- Develop positioning frameworks, strategic roadmaps and client pitch decks under direction from fellow team members
- Working with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external, to create a cohesive creative strategy
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a strategist / copywriter
- Work with Cross Functional teams
- BA or MBA Required
- Familiar with Go to Market Strategy
- Experience with presentations to both internal and client teams
- Understanding of MLA writing formats
- Advanced computer knowledge (Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- The ability to consistently turn around jobs under tight deadlines. Time management is key to success in this position
- The ability to understand and implement very specific copy direction
- The ability to balance multiple and varied tasked over the course of a single day
- Strong understanding of Tech, Entertainment and Gaming industries
- Strong understanding Global Marketing
- A positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
- Travel –10% - both local, instate, as well as, short term domestic travel. At times, there may be travel abroad with notice.