Leading Media and Entertainment Client is looking for an Associate Project Manager.
Project Planning, Reporting, and Communication
- Establish and Review project plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams to determine tasks, milestones, resources, planned and actual dates
- Facilitate development meetings and communicate action plans developed by team
- Act as the liaison with multi-disciplinary teams and global partners, communicating brand and/or project information.
- Track project deliverables and milestones
- Maintain management reports and ensure data is accurate in informational systems.
- Communicate program status to relevant stakeholders
Issue & Risk Management
- Identify, anticipate, and manage risks or issues at the project level
- Work with cross-functional teams to take corrective action to address issues or mitigate risks
- Partner with global operations to provide early warning of delays and adapt development plans based on market forecast revisions
- Identify and support continuous process improvements for the global development organization.
Schedule & Performance Management
- Manage project schedule to ensure dates outlined in project plan are met
- Manage programs to time, cost, and quality reflective of market goal
- Support and drive cross-functional category teams to manage projects including risks, key handoffs, and deliverables
- Monitor resource utilization within the program and recommend adjustments to resource allocation as needed.
- Degree in a business or engineering discipline
- Project Management experience a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification a plus
- Ability to influence peers and manage both up and down to drive goals
- Team player able to execute tactically, as well as having the strong communication skills to inspire others
- Knowledge of Office applications and presentation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills