We are seeking a Junior-level Project Manager for a 1 year contract in Miami, FL. As Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible of the day-to-day project coordination, communication scheduling, and maintenance of the redesign of a website. You will be expected to coordinate with all domains (Client Services, Creative, Tech and QA) and track work to final project completion. Teams will be both onshore and offshore.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for working with Project Managers to manage the production of online campaign creative and e-mail creative projects. He/she must learn to develop and maintain project timelines, estimates and scopes. The Associate Project Manager needs to work with Project Managers and the Account Services team to translate client direction into successful executions.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position requires the ability and skills to prioritize tasks and manage resources to complete specific assignments.
- Responsible for trafficking all creative materials through the agency process for review, revisions, and approval.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects including scheduling kickoff meetings, production, development, testing and launch with Project Managers.
- This includes the scheduling and review of deliverables for each of these steps, attending daily team status meetings, and developing status reports.
- Responsible for developing, in conjunction with the Project Manager, time and cost information for the production of online campaign creative and e-mails to be incorporated into client estimate.
- Responsible for circulating client assets to the appropriate resources upon receipt from the Account Service team
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating project plans and timelines to creative and development teams and Account Services.
- Responsible for determining costs for all stock art images as communicated by the Art Director.
- The Associate Project Manager will develop purchase order, including circulation to Account Services and Finance, purchase images and maintain a central file of all stock art purchase orders and their associated project numbers.
- Responsible for delivering work on time and on budget.
- Provide support to Project Managers on administrative tasks as needed.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in technology and/or technical production are required, preferably in Web-related or interactive marketing projects.
- Must be able to handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results.
- Must have a high degree of energy, motivation and dedication to quality & excellence.
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field.
- Understanding of interactive marketing, web fundamentals and methodologies.