• Work with the team within the weekly process, which includes setting goals, working towards completing them and keeping the team apprised of progress
• Drive best practices and solutions for platform conversions
• Proactively provide technical solutions for emerging technologies and how to bring Interactive entertainment to these new avenues of growth
• 1-3 years professional experience managing and shipping smartphone games
• Solid, methodical smartphone project management skills
• Extensive knowledge of best iOS and Android project management practices.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and solidify best product development strategies for franchise studio teams.
• Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment and driving inter-departmental decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications • Smartphone preload and emerging technologies project management experience
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum a plus
Required Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent exp
Ideal candidate has 1+year experience with Mobile Live Ops, familiarity with Jira and Slack, and has experience interacting with outside stakeholders. Looking for someone disciplined, who's a self starter and not afraid of asking questions. Must be able to flex between projects and teams and be able to interact with different levels comfortably.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs