An innovative and cutting edge retail e-commerce company is looking for a dynamic Associate level Program Manager!!
Responsible for facilitating the execution of personalized, targeted, and triggered communications-from strategic planning phases through creative execution and implementation. Projects include deliverables across all digital marketing channels (i.e. email, mobile, site, digital ads) and some print channels (i.e direct mail). Manage program schedules and deliverables and pro-actively communicate expectations and milestones to all team members.
- Help manage end-to-end execution of client experience programs and content versioning projects across multiple digital channels
- Create and publish schedules and set interim milestone meetings, integrating cross functional touch-points
- Foster partnerships with CRM, Marketing, Creative, Production, Product Development, Resourcing, and Delivery Management.
- Clearly and actively communicate requirements, deliverables, time lines and status throughout program life cycle
- Support upfront strategic development with CRM and Marketing counterparts to ensure cross-functional alignment milestones and timelines for brief development and project kickoffs are met
- Partner laterally with creative and partner agencies on timely execution of core assets and with delivery management on execution of derivatives, versions, and translations
- Ensure timely execution of all project assets to meet launch dates, and support analytics and hind-sighting post campaign launch
- Communicate strategic milestones and brief due dates to marketing partners
- Populate agendas for planning, kick-off, pre-pro, and review meetings
- Open and build job folders with project info; update as jobs evolve and maintains final program archive of job info
- Track schedules, update reports and communicate program status to key stakeholders weekly
- Ensure product delivery for photography and identify photo shoot needs across all channels
- Identifies photo shoot needs across channels and partners with Creative and Content Production for photo shoot execution and retouching milestones
- Ensure completion of all assets and track final hand-offs, development, QA, and live dates
- Monitor and advocate process; identify gaps and program risks and propose improvement ideas and strategies to manager
• 3+ years experience in creative project or program management required (agency experience preferred)
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint Smartsheets, Box, Workfront, ProofHQ
• Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across functions and departments to bring people together toward common goals and consensus
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot, juggle multiple projects and prioritize