Responsible for supporting the execution of marketing programs from brief kick-off through creative implementation.
Actively manages and clearly communicates project schedules, milestones, deliverables, and expectations to all team members, partner agencies and vendors. Programs include cross-channel deliverables, such as emails, web pages, advertising, mobile and social placements.
***** THIS IS NOT A MARKETING FOCUSED ROLE. THIS IS A PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ROLE. STRONG PM SKILLS ARE A MUST*****
• Helps the program management team activate and manage programs with deliverables created in-house teams and with vendors
• Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and status throughout the program lifecycle
• Ability to Identify program risks and provide solutions
• Help team with small projects such as email and push messaging
• Attends meetings with cross-functional departments and vendors
• Proactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results
• Fosters partnerships with all team members and cross functional partners
• Supports day-to-day tasks of program execution:
o Updating schedules and status documents in Smartsheets
o Setting up jobs in Basecamp
o Scheduling reviews and photoshoots with Photo team
• Minimum of 1-3 years experience in project management/account/marketing management
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Digital experience a must; Agency or retail experience preferred
• Excellent MS Office skills (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Basecamp and Smart Sheets a plus
• Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams to get work done
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings.
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach