Function in the Marketing and Creatiive Operations department to support the team that manages fixture production timelines and budgets for Skincare and Accessories, and also includes vendor relationships.
• Help support the team's Vendor point of contact for fixture production timelines and budget; may coordinate between vendor and internal teams
• Work with team on vendor accountability of pre-determined seasonal timelines/hand-offs; help identify opportunity to revisit production timelines/process
• Support Production Mgr with vendor timeline enforcement in-season; adherence to hand-offs (delivery to/from vendor); trade-offs communicated
• Maintain positive relationships with cross functional teams and vendors
• Supports timeline integration with Program Management ; collaboration to trouble-shoot issues such as date shifts, etc.
• Work with Product Manager on risk mitigation/communication of implications for production timeline/budget
• Assist with budget validation of recommendations for exceptional product functionality within fixture, materials, fixture consistency and execution standards
• Understanding of fixture budget management, cost estimates, review with Merch team
• Quality control assistance (prototype execution–within budget parameters; graphic masters, proofs + press checks–funded by Merch; pack out check)
• Vendor Management and Project Management experience
• 2D/3D Production experience a plus
• Excel and Word proficiency a requirement, graphic applications are a plus.
• High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Strong oral and written business communication skills.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills; good team player.
• High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
• College degree required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs