Assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
· Writes comprehensive user stories to fully communicate use cases for product changes and enhancements.
· Prioritizes and grooms the product backlog in conjunction with the Strategic Product Owner, on a regular basis so that the development team is working on the highest priority items and has all of the information they need to efficiently complete their work.
· Represents the product at Scrum of scrums to ensure key initiatives are prioritized and delivered on time.
· Attends Sprint planning, demos and retrospectives with the development team to ensure the team is working on the highest priority items, to answer questions and to take delivery of the work that has been completed.
· Produces release notes and circulates to entire team for each release.
· Ensures that the products meet the release schedule
· Must have experience working in an agile environment, managing a backlog and writing detailed user stories
· Understands the needs of marketing channel leads
· 2 - 3 years of experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience making data-based decisions
· Can work effectively with cross functional teams ( Marketing, XD and Engineering)
· Solid understanding of working in a software environment on SAAS applications
· Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Scrum master experience
· Experience delivering an end to end website launch
· Experience with marketing campaigns (email, web, SEO)
· Web development skills (doesn't matter the coding language). They will not have to code, but they should have an understanding of this.
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· Can do attitude
· Team focused, self-directed
· Can influence without authority
· Bachelor's Degree
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES BEING USED:
· Google Docs
· MS Office