We need help for our current Product Owner, who is running point between marketing and IT on working with developers and scrum teams to execute dev work for our marketing websites.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Associate Product Manager that can support the WWW team in the delivery of a wide range (scope and topics) of digital projects such as creating and revamping website sections, migration of legacy web properties, optimizing lead flow, implementing and enhancing website tools, bug fixing, etc.
The position reports to the Product Manager. The person will be part of the Marketing Technology team, work closely with the web development Agile team, and will provide support to creative, digital marketing, program management, product management, and other functions in the planning and implementation of projects of significant scope and complexity involving digital experience, content management systems and integrations. The successful candidate should have experience working with content management systems in a large and global organization.
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams from the Product Manager's high-level requirements
- Play an active role in sprint planning to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time and within scope
- Participate in the development of related strategies and plans such as Information Architecture, Taxonomy and Business rules
- Participate in systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation in support of content management initiatives
- Work closely with other teams (creative, digital marketing, program management, product management, etc.) and external vendors in support of digital initiatives
- 2+ years’ experience as Business Analyst/Product Owner/Manager or in related position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Business, etc).
- Experience in requirements analysis and in engaging with web development teams in the practices and technologies relevant to Marketing websites
- Experience in participating on teams using Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of relevant content management technologies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communicator
- Ability to prioritize and evaluate competing stakeholder interests based on business requirements
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic development environment
- Pro-active thinker
- Eager to learn the ins and outs of (new) tools and (new) processes