Our valued Fortune 500 luxury brand financial service client is in need of an Associate Product Manager to share their talent on this exciting Business Travel product. This role is onsite in the financial district of NYC, 6 months, 40 hours a week. You must have strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and ability to be a team player. This is a great opportunity to use this role as a career growth stepping-stone.
What You Will Do:
Global Product Management is a team responsible for Business Travel Account product management and marketing efforts within the Global Commercial Payments organization.
- You will be the primary contact to manage the “end-to-end” process of marketing assets, their approvals, including submission to Compliance Partners, content improvements, and alignment with Field Stakeholders on deliverables; interaction with external advertising agency and internal marketing teams.
- Monitor marketing assets across all internal and external distribution channels, ensuring ongoing compliance and accuracy of product information.
- Become a subject matter expert for “Payment Solutions” for the client’s Business Travel card product to support Field Enablement activities (training and on-going education, client pipeline management and product inquiries).
- Support Account Manager to resolve and diagnosis potential product issues and collect product feedback and metrics to inform solution enhancement recommendations.
- Working with external creative agencies (for pitch-decks, videos, collateral, event planning)
- Lead ad-hoc business needs such as go-to-market activities for legacy product decommission, Request For Proposals, product reporting with Finance.
What You Need:
- 3 years+ work experience along with Bachelors degree in business, marketing or finance
- Experience working with large sales teams and Financial Product Management experience preferred; B2B or Corporate Travel industry a plus
- Ability to collect and analyze information and consolidate to form recommendations
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong process mindset with excellent Project Management skills, MS Office (PPT, Excel)
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment with excellent analytic and communications skills
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.