A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Costa Mesa, CA is looking for a contract Associate Product Line Manager to join their team. This role is for 3 months and could be a fantastic way to get your foot in the door at this fast paced, dynamic company!
The Associate Product Line Manager is a detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for planning & evolution of product lines.
Please see below responsibilities for this role:
•Summarizes feedback for presentation
•Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line
•Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan
•Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals
•Creates presentations to sell in product
•Represents team at key product creation meetings
•Acts as the proprietor of product analysis and historical info
•Excel and Illustrator experience. Entry level, either a Merchandising Background or experience with Labdips and Strikeoffs.
•Has an interest in Product Management/Merchandising. This is more of a Product Merchant role, not Development.
• College degree and relevant work experience
• Intermediate to PowerPoint skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to prepare and present
• Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and functions simultaneously
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment