A lifestyle brand footwear company located in Boston, MA is looking for a contract Associate Product Line Manager to join the Global Men's Apparel team. This person will contribute to the product creation efforts which include line planning and the commercialization of men’s apparel.
This person will work to:
- Understand the spirit youth in our consumer, street style culture and a passion for the street wear fashion industry – performing market research and summarizing feedback to share.
- Contribute to drafting the line plan and with direction, conduct analysis of the current business.
- Enter and ensure accurate and timeliness of information in the data management system.
- Work closely with the PLM and Product Director on the planning and execution of the seasonal plans – from concept to execution.
- Participate in all facets of the product creation process to build and expand your knowledge and broaden your skills.
- Consumer, Trends, Brands (Streetwear)
- Product obsessed, Street and Fashion culture obsessed
- Connoisseur, Follower mindset
- Team Player & Contributor
- Strong communication skills
- A love for youth street culture
- 2 years' relevant experience in product-related roles
- 2 additional years' relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Retail experience a plus
- Solution Oriented Mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and opportunities
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with management and cross functional partners
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time, including internationally