Major AAA studio is looking for an Associate Producer to help drive existing esports content and programs. You will help deliver on initiatives through proper scheduling and scoping, tracking, and communication. You will engage with a variety of internal and external teams on a number of different projects, and no day will be the same as the last. This position will work along other producers, content creators, marketing teams, game development teams, and other partners responsible for executing on the franchise's esports strategies and plans. You’ll also work closely with the esports community to gather feedback and communicate on a regular basis including social media channel management.
- Track deliverables and schedules across multiple teams
- Player communication and feedback iteration
- Supporting format ideation and execution
- Creating and reviewing brackets for tournaments
- League ops support
- Planning social media updates and executing on approved plans for our social channels
- Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders
- Travel for event prep and show dates and could include weekends and international destinations.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.
- Esports experience, specifically around league operations, formats, and player management
- Experience with managing social channels
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. The ability to keep track of multiple projects and promotions.
- High production standards and quality bar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong technical understanding, and preferably usage, of large enterprise software.
- 2+ years of experience in production, program management, games, or entertainment