This is a FREELANCE TO HIRE role
• Manage producer’s calendar — setting up meetings, reminders, coordinating schedules
• Freelancer Recruitment — identifying potential quality hires, schedule meet & greets, manage check-ins/follow-ups on ongoing basis, update SmartSheet
• Budgets & Costs — actualize project costs on weekly basis, send to producer and accounting
• Facility Coordination —actively manage edit bay assignments, notify staff of room changes, update and distribute latest
• Client Services — setting up edit bays for clients, taking and placing lunch orders, purchasing snacks/amenities, keep in-stock and refreshed
• Selected Project Management — coordinate post on certain projects (CI)
• Freelancer Holding/Booking — reach out to editors, AEs, etc. to check availability and hold/book dates
• Project Bidding/Estimates — compile first pass at project bids/estimates, updated based on producer notes
• PA/Intern Management — train new PAs and interns, manage daily activities, delegate responsibilities
• Timecards - distribute and collect weekly timecards, input into actuals
• Summary: The ideal AP here would be responsible for supporting the office in addition to supporting producers. There will be a learning curve, but eventually the hope is that the AP will be able to fully manage and run the office int he case of the producers' absence. The ideal AP will be the point-person for certain domains, responsible for facilitating solutions when they arise, in addition to keeping tabs on all other areas of operations so he/she can either take lead int he producer's absence, or who who/what to ask to solve the issues. Right now, every member of their core team is absolutely committed to each other, their work and the company -- and they're looking for someone who fits that mold and will integrate seamlessly into the team they have in place.
• Cost Analysis - in additional to actualizing costs and updating budgets, create a weekly cost overview summary for each project.
• Project Management - ownership over multiple projects, staying up to date on all projects and filling in for producer when necessary, understanding the current state of each OPD LA project os that he/she can identity upcoming milestones, identify delays or bottlenecks, potential issues.
• Producer Support - actively support producers in addressing project needs/requests. Being aware of requests that come in and pro-actively approach producer to see how he/she can assist.
• Staff Management - understand each team-members roles specific to the proejct they are working on, be ablet o instruct/guide team members when the producer is not available, address any daily issues/concerns team-members have and help facilitate solutions.
• Media Management - in conjunction with the PA, manage all incoming and outgoing media in DataNet; develop systems and workflows to make the process more efficient and detailed.
• Client Services - take ownership over client services, not only managing daily requirements, but expanding upon our standard offerings; routinely check in on clients to make sure their needs are met and they are satisfied.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
This is a FREELANCE TO HIRE role