• Participates in or is responsible for the creative development and support to the development and production of sponsor elements; writes and produces assigned billboards, promos, vignettes and sponsor features.
• Oversees the Edit session and production of assigned elements thru through an outside post production house.
• Designs and supervise edit of sales features, promos and special animation elements for assigned productions and shows
• Participates in developing the concepts and content for assigned sales features, promos and special animation elements that reach viewers and that increase market penetration, ratings and viewership.
• Contributes creative concepts to assigned feature and cover stories
• Has the ability to create and write compelling vignette and promo scripts.
• Maintains track of sponsor element requests (we get ~20 requests per day – must keep track of requests).
• Work with edit team to develop content as needed by Sales/Client and following company guidelines.
• Communicates with Sales team on progress of production, revision and delivery status.
• Research sports information necessary to develop scripts and content as needed.
• Conducts research in the video archives to obtain material as needed.
• Operates under close and frequent supervision, within the context of highly defined company production guidelines.
• Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Sales Integration Manager at regular intervals and milestones.
• Demonstrates and applies strong knowledge of most operating processes of Studio Production.
• Has considerable currency regarding technological advances in animation, video editing, and graphics; has basic experience in producing feature and cover stories, teases, sales features, promotions, roll-out and special animation elements for assigned productions and shows.
• Has and applies considerable knowledge of what story ideas and concepts to use for assigned feature and cover stories, teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animation elements for assigned productions and shows,
• Has and applies knowledge regarding technological and social media advances relative to sports shows.
• Has basic competence producing feature and cover stories, teases, sales features, promotions, roll-outs and special animations elements for assigned productions and shows.
• Minimum 3 years of television production experience OR graphic design experience OR marketing experience in advertising.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Has basic mastery of sports (must know basics for soccer and baseball) and sports history (must know historical figures for soccer and baseball).
• Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs