We’re looking for an associate producer to join our Global Creative Studios in Seattle. You’ll work with talented creatives and marketers, managing highly complex communications and retail programs for our client's retail brand, a highly innovative, premium, global retail concept.
The ideal candidate has an exceptional attention to detail, and understands the project management best practices required to bring complex projects to life through project planning, resource management, creative development and review facilitation, vendor management, and hand-off for publishing, with a focus on digital and web. This candidate is comfortable managing multiple workstreams simultaneously, that are at different stages of progress (design, launch, content creation and management, QA/publishing, and ongoing maintenance.)
Our client is a highly collaborative environment, and individuals that thrive here are very comfortable with relationship building and managing up, and are strong team players.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Kicks-off work with internal and external teams with all information and assets needed; moves this work through organization via creative, business and legal reviews to gain final approval
• Clearly communicates business and technical requirements to copywriters and designers, and assesses if work-in-progress meets these requirements
• Provides highly-focused quality assurance at all steps of process, from initial intake of work to final review/approval
• Manages internal and external teams on complex project timelines
• Tracks project progress to flag potential risks to a project’s success, and proactively provides updates to impacted parties
• Communicates, supports and recommends processes for improving business planning, cross functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from all departments
Summary of Experience: Years
Project Management: 3-5
Experience in a creative and digital environment: 3-5
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Ability to execute consistently and with high quality and to deadline
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Effective customer service skills
Creative problem-solving skills
Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
• Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of the brand. Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
• Leads Courageously: Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
• Develops Continuously: Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust, honesty and commitment to hire, coach and develop partners to achieve their potential.
• Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
Coordination/leading creative reviews
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for?
Complex web project management