Job Title: Associate Producer
Start Date: July 5th
Contract: 1 year (could go perm)
Someone great to support us in the Associate Producer role, focusing on promotional marketing and special projects. In this role, you’re a key business partner for the online marketers who strategize and brief promotional and in-season discounts. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar and project pipeline, owning project schedules and tracking to successful launch of online promo codes and their associated marketing collateral across email, desktop and mobile channels.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating and tracking project milestones and deliverables in web-based project management tools (we’re heavy users of Smartsheet and Google Drive)
• Clear and effective communication of project requirements across stakeholders and functions
• Ensuring graphic assets are delivered for content development accurately and to spec
• Testing and QA of pre-launch digital content -- identifying bugs and incorrect links
• Setting up promo codes and helping to troubleshoot any operational issues
• Assisting in daily promo operations -- helping to build content through our content management tools and testing
A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You're totally at home in web tools and interfaces. You know what an HTML tag looks like and maybe what a few of them do. Maybe you've solved a problem once or twice by viewing source on a page. At a minimum, you have:
• BA/BS degree
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Ability to keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team.
• 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce, online marketing, interactive production and/or project management
• A working knowledge of how web content is created and deployed
• Experience with content management systems
• Competitive familiarity with online shopping in the fashion/retail space is a plus
Description of Team:
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for a major local retailer’s e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most big companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented, omnichannel change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.