Imagine working on site at one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation, this leader in consumer electronics is looking for an Associate Producer for a 6-month contract position at their Santa Clara Valley location.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to support the production of various content, from web to social to video, for multiple platforms, both online and in-store, from concept through translation and release. You will work closely with designers, writers, cross-functional partners, and creative agencies to define requirements, clarify design goals, manage design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product. In this role, you will join a team of Producers managing a wide variety of projects, ranging from one-off creative campaigns to multi-asset, multi-locale high volume production. You will create project schedules, identify and communicate key milestones for reviews and sign-off, and check-in frequently with the creative team to ensure work is created on time and to spec. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, a creative thinker and self-starter, a fast learner, an excellent communicator, and is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds.
- 2+ years experience producing creative and technical interactive projects at an advertising agency or production studio
- Direct experience managing digital assets, from brief to delivery
- Experience with managing translation and production processes
- Experience with video and motion graphics production desired
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Knowledge of creative design tools and web technologies
- Experience using project/process management tools
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
- Basic Photoshop Skills