LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 1 Year | Mon-Fri | 40 hours/week
START DATE: ASAP
PAY: $18-$20/hour (Based On Experience)
A global retail company is looking to bring on a bright Associate Producer to be a part of the Email team!
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, graphic designers, Merchandising and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp and quick to join us in the Associate Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program end-to-end. This is a fast-paced position managing production within a high-visibility channel.
• Producing 3-4 email campaigns per week, within timelines of two to six weeks.
• Ensuring seamless communication on deadlines and decisions between cross-functional partners.
• Tracking campaigns’ progress, including creative reviews and approvals, production validation and delivery, QA and deployment.
• Working with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues related to delivery, and recognizing when items need to be escalated.
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You like to keep people focused and moving towards common business goals. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You know what it takes and how to manage multiple projects, personalities and problems all at once with grace and humor. You self-correct. You can explain to a layman the following concepts and how they relate to emails: segmenting, double circulations, 38 characters. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced project work.
• 1-3 years of production experience, preferably in the retail or agency space
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs