Project Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Team for all content projects Mixed Reality Capture Studio. Provide administrative and scheduling support regarding internal services and external vendors. Support the dev and tech artist teams and production as needed.
Support Production team across all duties, including:
o Assist with maintaining post production schedules; organizing meetings for production and vendors to facilitate effective communication and operations.
o Managing shoot and meeting bookings
o Liaising directly with clients to arrange shipping of delivery items.
o Assist with ensuring day-to-day operations are on track, as required,
o Help schedule and facilitate dev and tech artist tasks
o Under supervision, assist with managing & navigating crew priorities; assist with technical QC of all materials out of the facility, and delivery to clients. Maintain timely and accurate updates for productions.
o Work closely with the Producer to improve workflows and increase efficiency within the team
Required Skills / Competencies:
● 3+ years’ experience in production, post production or VFX, ideally at coordinator level or above
● Strong attention to detail, time management, planning, organizational, problem-solving and follow up/follow through skills required.
● Experience working with both engineers and artists
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with sprint planning, milestone scheduling and crew scheduling
● Mixed Reality software/hardware/systems platform experience a bonus
● Shooting/onset experience also a bonus
● Ability to develop and document workflows
● Must be capable of working independently and as part of a team
● Needs to demonstrate a high level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality. Willingness to learn.
● Ability to multi-task efficiently within a fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
● Windows 10
● Visual Studios 2017, Jira or something similar, a plus
● Microsoft office – especially XL and Word
● Avid experience, Final Cut or Adobe Premier experience a plus.
● Filemaker Pro, Shotgun or database experience a plus.
Education / Experience:
-Bachelors Degree in Film or related field desired, or equivalent experience, but not critical
-Any production, post-production, games or mixed reality experience