TITLE: Associate Producer
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of
the website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline
deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the
project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business & Finances:
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules
for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web
Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress
and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for
follow-up and completion.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
Customers & Markets:
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the
project and the overall website.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues
occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
Managing & Operating Practices:
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule;
works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with
manager to implement change where needed.
Leadership & Employees:
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to
suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
• Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Marketing, Planning,
Merchandising, Design, Photo Studio, Creative Technology, Product Management and IT.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for
multiple projects at any given time.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
Top 3-5 required skills: marketing project management, QA, tool troubleshooting and technical issue resolution
Top 3-5 daily responsibilities: marketing project management, QA, tool troubleshooting and technical issue resolution
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
TITLE: Associate Producer