Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to company's success by working with print production managers to execute basic print production, creative concept design and project management services to support Global Creative Studio and Business Unit deliverables. This role is engaged in supporting all facets of print production management from concept development to production ensuring best value, high quality and timely delivery.
Models and acts in accordance with guiding principles
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute color management guidelines across multiple projects and substrates
- Provides guidance in the areas of offset, web, rotogravure, flexographic, digital, screen printing and finishing requirements
Develop and Leverage Industry and Supplier Knowledge/Sourcing:
- Basic knowledge of key industry players, competitors and market dynamics
- Leverages effective business and professional relationships with strategic suppliers and industry players
- Has a basic understanding of supply chain principals
- Executes sourcing as needed
Manage Complex Cross-Functional Projects:
- Executes project plans that define scope, schedule, budget, business impact and risks
- Effectively uses program and project management tools and techniques
- Solves problems and makes recommendations for tactical implementation within the relevant portfolio of projects and or processes.
- Provides day to day oversight and performs hands on execution of tasks
Leadership and Teamwork:
- Successfully motivate and collaborate within the team and across peer group
- Lead using demonstrated and proven experience
- Works within peer group and leadership infrastructure to ensure that best practices are delivered
Summary of Experience
- Print production, including color management and pre-press 2-3 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principle and practices to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in design and development processes
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of Excel, Oracle, Word, PowerPoint
Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Starbucks. Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
Leads Courageously: Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
Develops Continuously: Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust, honesty and commitment to hire, coach and develop partners to achieve their potential.
Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
1. Expected Start Date and duration of the project. – One year
a. Chance of extension/conversion? Possibly, if business needs allow.
2. Why is this role open? What need will this worker(s) fill? - A recent reorganization and shift in roles is requiring the need for resources to assist in tactical tasks.
3. What does a typical work day entail? – Simple print production work, lead by a more senior partner. Routing proofs, documentation, detail checking. Confirming print specifications, completing paperwork.
4. What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for in this CW? - project management experience, detail oriented, flexible
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Summary and Mission